Carefresh 99% Dust-Free Blue Natural Paper Small Pet Bedding with Odor Control
& Free Shipping
Specifically designed for small pets, carefresh pet bedding is sustainably made from scratch with pillowy-soft, ultra-absorbent natural paper fiber. Whether filling a hamster’s home or looking for the perfect guinea pig bedding, our natural small animal bedding provides your pet with a soft, safe, clean and dry place to burrow, nest, and nap. Free of harmful chemicals and synthetic dyes, this 99% dust-free high performance bedding is also biodegradable and compostable, meaning clean-up is always quick and easy while ensuring a cleaner, healthier home for your furry friend.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Only carefresh is made from scratch with pillowy soft, ultra absorbent comfyfluff designed specifically for small pets. Provide your small pet with a soft, safe, clean, dry home derived from 100% reclaimed natural fiber. Perfect for hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, ferrets.
- SOFT: Made from comfyfluff – Provides the most comfortable home with bedding made from scratch using raw, natural paper fiber obtained directly from its source.
- FRESH: 10 day odor control – Proven odor control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odors for up to ten days.
- DRY: 2X more absorbent – Keeps your small pet warm & dry with bedding that absorbs liquid better than shavings.
- CLEAN: 99% dust free – High-performance bedding is virtually dust-free to ensure a cleaner, healthier home for your small pet and easy clean-up for you.
- Use: Apply 1-3″ of bedding to your pet’s home. Remove damp spots or soiled areas between changes and replace with fresh bedding.
- Cleaning: Maintaining a clean habitat will keep your pet happy and healthy. We recommend removing all bedding and washing your pet’s home with a diluted soap solution once a week. Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove any soap reside before adding new bedding. Spot clean on a daily basis to extend time between cleanings. Frequency will depend on the size of your pet’s home, and the number of pets.
- Caution: As with any changes to your pet’s care, you should observe your pet closely for changes in behavior. Potential risk of impaction exists if you pet ingests a significant amount of any type of bedding. If you suspect impaction, discontinue use immediately and seek veterinary care.