Kaytee Clean & Cozy Lavender Small Animal Pet Bedding
& Free Shipping
Kaytee Clean & Cozy Lavender scented small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean & Cozy Lavender is naturally scented with lavender. Clean & Cozy is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or nesting while absorbing two times more liquid than wood shavings. Clean & Cozy’s absorbency means less odor. That’s why Clean & Cozy has an odor control guarantee. Plus Clean & Cozy is 99% dust free for a cleaner cage.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
They may all be small but they certainly don’t eat the same food! Our fantastic range of small animal food caters for all types and we stock a selection of top brands to make sure everyone is happy.Whether you’ve got a rabbit, mouse, hamster or any other small animal, you can be sure to find the right food for them here. And
we also stock a collection of treats so that you can reward them from time to time.
With our range from the biggest brands, you can be sure that you can come back time and again to make shopping for your pet easy. With an easy-to-browse site and all the information you need, shopping for your small pet has never been easier.
- Odor control guaranteed
- For burrowing or nesting animals
- Absorbs 4x-6x its weight in liquid
- 99.9% dust-free for a cleaner cage
- Bag expands to 3 times its packaged size
Important Usage Instructions
A clean cage is essential to the well-being of your pet. The following bedding/litter instructions will help ensure the health of your pet.
Appropriate for use in any type of home
Cover floor with loose product to a depth of 1 to 3 inches
- At least once per week, remove all bedding and wash enclosure with a mild soap solution. Rinse cage thoroughly with clean water to ensure the removal of soap residue.
- Frequency of cage cleaning depends on the size of your pet’s home and number of animals.
- Always replace bedding with fresh product.
- Maintaining a clean cage will keep your pet from developing respiratory problems due to ammonia build up in the cage caused by urine.