Site information is provided only for informational purposes and is provided “as-is” at the user’s own risk. Singing Hearts Farm cannot guarantee the accuracy, quality, and completeness of the information. Singing Hearts Farm is not responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any information, nor for any user’s reliance upon it. The user is responsible for ensuring that the information is appropriate for their personal use.
4. Intellectual Property
Limited License to Our Intellectual Property
All materials displayed on the Site (including text, software and graphics, images, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video and music), are the property Singing Hearts Farm, its affiliates or licensed licensors. They are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may use any such content only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Singing Hearts Farm has given you permission to not modify, reproduce, transmit, retransmit or distribute such content. Singing Hearts Farm grants a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable licence to use the Site, and any materials on it, for non-commercial purposes, subject to these Terms of Usage.
Singing Hearts Farm Trademarks & Logos
Singing Hearts Farm and www.singingfeartsfarm.com are trademarks of Singing Hearts Farm and its affiliates or licensors. Singing Hearts Farm has not granted permission to use these marks without prior written consent. All other names, logos and product or service names, designs, slogans and designs on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Rely on Information on Site
You should not expect us or have any obligation to review content on our Site. This includes User Contributions (described below) and contributions from our independent contributors.
About Our Contributors
Singing Hearts Farm is looking for content providers who are experts in specific subject areas to be independent contributors to its Site. Singing Hearts Farm cannot guarantee or represent that any contributor is an expert or knowledgeable in the topic to which they contribute. Each contributor is referred to as an expert in the sense that they are able to rely on their information. We do not have the authority to verify any information provided by them, nor to attempt to confirm or validate their credentials. Singing Hearts Farm does not have the obligation to verify, monitor or independently research any content that they provide. Even if they are referred to as experts, contributors are not employees of Singing Hearts Farm . Singing Hearts Farm can’t and won’t guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of any contributor or any other user of the Site.
You should not rely upon the content of our Site, including User Contributions or content from independent contractor contributors. This content is intended for informational purposes only. It cannot be used to address your individual, unique circumstances or needs. Singing Hearts Farm will not be responsible for any actions or reliance you make in violation of this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that any communications you make through the Site with content providers and other users are at your risk. They are also not subject to any confidentiality or privilege obligation that could apply if your professional advice were sought.
6. Prohibited Uses
- Any other way than is permitted by any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm or attempt to harm minors in some way, by asking them for personally identifiable information, exposing them to inappropriate content or asking them for personal data.
- To transmit or procure the transmission of any advertising or promotional material.
- You can impersonate, attempt to impersonate, Singing Hearts Farm employees, other users, or any other person or entity. This includes, but not limited to, using email addresses or screennames associated with any of these.
- Engage in any other conduct that may restrict or inhibit anyone’s enjoyment or use of the Site. We can also determine that this could harm Singing Hearts Farm users or expose them to liability.
You also agree not to:
- You can “scrape” or otherwise disaggregate data from this Site for commercial, marketing or data compilation or enhancement purposes.
- Introduce trojan horses, logic bombs, worms, viruses or any other material or device that is malicious or technologically dangerous.
- You should not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere or damage any part of the Site or the server on the Server where the Site is stored or any other server, computer, or database connected to it.
- Do not interfere with the operation of the Site.
7. Content that you make available on the site
The Site can contain chat rooms, message boards, personal web pages, profiles, forums, review sections, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively “Interactive Services”) that allow users post, submit to, publish, display, transmit, or share to other users (hereinafter “post”) comments and content (collectively “User Contributions”) through or on the Site.
You may be asked for personal information if you disclose it on the Site (e.g. user name, email address), chat rooms, forums, or other pages created by members. This information can be searched in search engines and collected by other users. We strongly recommend that you do not post any sensitive or personal information on our site.
All User Contributions you post to this Site are non-confidential. You grant us, our affiliates, service providers, and each licensee, successor, and assign the perpetual right of use, reproduction, modification, performance, display, distribute, and other disclosure to any such material for any purpose.
You warrant and represent that:
- All rights in and to User Contributions belong to you or are controlled by you. You have the right to grant us, our affiliates, service providers, each of our licensees, successors, and assign the license above to us, our licensees, and each of our licensees.
You acknowledge and agree that User Contributions submitted or contributed by you are your responsibility. The Company is not responsible for such content including legality, reliability and accuracy. We are not responsible for or liable to any third-party for any User Contributions you may have posted.
Monitoring, Enforcement and Termination
We have the right:
- We can remove or refuse to post User Contributions at any time, for any reason or no reason.
- We may take any action regarding any User Contribution we deem appropriate or necessary in our sole discretion. This includes if we believe such User Contribution violates or infringes any intellectual or other rights of any person or entity, threatens or creates liability for the Company, or is a threat to the safety of users of this Site.
- Any third party that claims material you have posted violates their rights, such as their intellectual property rights or privacy rights, should not be able to access your identity or any other information.
- Any illegal or unauthorized use made of the Site should be brought to justice.
- You may terminate or suspend your access at any time to the Site, for any reason whatsoever, including any violation of these Terms.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities, court orders or court orders requesting or directing that we disclose any identity or other information related anyone posting materials on or through this Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We are unable to and do not promise to review any material posted on the Site. We also cannot guarantee prompt removal of objectionable material once it has been posted. We are not responsible for third-party or user-provided content, transmissions, or communications. For the performance or non-performance of the activities in this section, we have no responsibility or liability to anyone.
These standards are applicable to all User Contributions as well as use of Interactive Services. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations must be adhered to by User Contributions. The following are not exempt from the above:
- Any material that is offensive, defamatory or indecent should be contained.
- Promote pornographic or sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based upon race, sex and religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or age.
- You may infringe any trademark, trade secret or patent of another person.
- Violate other people’s legal rights, including privacy and publicity rights.
- Do not be tempted to deceive anyone.
- Encourage any illegal activity or advocate, encourage, or aid any illegal act.
- Do not cause annoyance, inconvenience, or unnecessary anxiety.
- You can impersonate anyone or misrepresent your affiliation with any organization or person.
- Promote commercial activities, sales, or other promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests, or barter, or advertising
- If that is not true, give the impression that they are emanating from us or are endorsed or approved by us.
8. Our Indemnification
Singing Hearts Farm and its officers and directors, owners, employees and agents, information providers and affiliates (collectively, “Indemnified Party”) will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Singing Hearts Farm from any liability and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection to any claim arising out (a) User Contributions or (b) breach of your account, these Terms or any representations warranties or covenants contained within these Terms. Any such claim will be defended by you. You must cooperate fully and fairly. Singing Hearts Farm reserves all rights to defend and control any matter that is subject to indemnification.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on this site. INFORMATION, FACTS AND OPINIONS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE TO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
10. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Singing Hearts Farm, ITS SUBSIDIARIES DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT INDEPENDENT CONTRIBUTORS), ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN AS A RESULT OR REPONSE TO ANY INFORMATION AVAILB You waive all claims against Singing Hearts Farm and its SUBSIDIARIES DIVISIONS, AGENTS REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING our INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORCONTRIBUTORS), arising out of your USE OF the SITE AND ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
11. Third-Party Links, Advertisements and Websites, as well as Content
We don’t monitor or review any advertisements, websites or media linked to the Site. Also, we are not responsible or liable for any third-party advertisements and linked websites. Before purchasing any third-party products and services, it is important to confirm pricing, product quality, and other pertinent information. Singing Hearts Farm, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, as well as representatives and licensors, will not be held responsible for third-party products or services you purchase based on information found on the Site. We will not review or receive complaints about such purchases.
13. Waiver and Severability
Singing Hearts Farm’s waiver of any term or condition in these Terms is not a continuing or further waiver. Singing Hearts Farm’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms does not constitute a waiver.
Americans with Disabilities Act
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. This is done by:
- Regularly reviewing our website to ensure compliance and user-experience
- Create relevant alt tags to all images, videos, or audio files
- Create text transcripts of audio and video content
- In the header code, identify the language of the site
- Users may be offered alternatives or suggestions if they make mistakes in their inputs
- A consistent and organized layout
Contact us with any suggestions regarding this topic. We would love to make our readers’ experience even better.